Just follow the steps below. Be sure to read the section on Selection Criteria for further information.
All applicants need to submit the following:
To apply, submit a completed application that is postmarked by February 10, 2012.
- Sections of the application will need to be completed by the student, a school official or professional colleague, and a health care professional
- Selection will be based on the application which must include:
- A one to two page essay about how you are living beyond the boundaries of Crohn's disease to demonstrate academic ambition and personal achievement and how the scholarship would impact your life
- One recommendation letter from a teacher or school official and one recommendation letter from someone in the community (eg, an employer, clergy member, or coach).
- An official academic transcript
- A recent, nonreturnable photograph of yourself, labeled with your name, address, and telephone number
- Confirmation of Crohn's disease diagnosis, including disease course and severity, from your treating physician on their letterhead
Thank you for your interest in the UCB Crohn's Scholarship program. However, the application deadline for this year's scholarship program has passed. Be sure to check back for further updates on next year's Crohn's Scholarship Program.